Salus Baby Bijoux Floatation Vest (9-25lbs)
The Salus Bijoux baby vest steps outside the confines of existing standards to offer unprecedented security, safety, and comfort for babies from 9 to 25 pounds.
The design ensures that baby turns face-up from a face-forward position, while the collar cradles the head while floating.
The mesh harness and short front enhances comfort when sitting upright or lying down.
Winner of the Canadian Safe Boating Award (CASBA) for Best New Safety Product.
- Designed for babies 9 to 25 pounds (chest size 12 to 18 inches around).
- Adjustable mesh and webbing harness system for security, venting, and comfort.
- Mesh back allows the baby to lie comfortably on a blanket or in a baby carrier.
- Three piece collar design with additional flotation on sides to cradle baby's head in center of collar for security and comfort.
- Dry-Lex Aerospacer liner for breathability, temperature control, drainage, and baby's comfort.
- Easy access into vest with the two shoulder adjustment buckles.
- Short front for enhanced comfort while in the sitting position.
- Easy to reach lifting strap.
- Winner of the Canadian Safe Boating Award (CASB) for Best New Safety Product.
- Important: Four adjustment straps should be as snug and secure as possible while maintaining comfort for your baby. Once fitted, familiarize your baby and yourself with the performance of the vest in the water.
- Though this vest is not officially USCG or TC approved, it has won design and safety awards for its thoughtful design that encourages parents and babies to keep it on the whole time the baby is near the water. This vest is not USCG or Transport Canada approved since there is currently no testing standard to certify PFDs for children under 9 kilograms (20 pounds).