The Lansky Standard 3-Stone System is a hassle free way to start sharpening your knives at home.
- The Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System is a guided knife sharpening system that ensures your knife gets sharpened to the exact bevel you specify every time. This system is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge regardless of your sharpening ability. Excellent for beginners and advanced users alike. The original and legendary Controlled-Angle System is the ultimate in Knife Sharpening technology.The Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System allows the user to select the sharpening angles that are best suited for their knife's intended use. The four sharpening angles and their uses are listed below:
- 17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, fillet knives or similar tools. An extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and slicing knives.
- 25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that cut cardboard, rope or carpets. Best for heavy duty use.