Kershaw Cryo Blackwash Assisted Opening Knife
w/Belt Clip, no Sheath
- A Rick Hinderer knife, the Cryo series of knives are results of a collaboration between Hinderer and the designers of Kershaw. Skillfully crafted and beautifully designed, the Cryo is built of pure stainless steel coated in titanium carbo-nitride for a no-fuss, no frills, sleek knife. The Cryo is designed with EMTs, police officers and first responders in mind. A sturdy knife that is aesthetically pleasing and feels great in the hand, the Cryo offers users a secure blade lockup using a tough frame lock and SpeedSafe Assisted Opening accessed using either a flipper or thumbstud.
- Pre-drilled holes for 4-way pocket clip allow tip-up or tip-down carry on right and left side; handle also accommodates clip for deep pocket carry
- Handle features open construction aluminum tube spacers for lightness, easy maintenance and ageless good looks
- Closed length: 3. 75 inches; overall length: 6. 5 inches
- Speed Safe allows one-handed deployment for utility or in emergency when hunting, fishing, camping or working around home, office, barn or garage
- Unswervingly tough with vintage appeal, the Cryo in Blackwash makes an excellent gift for collectors, service personnel, outdoor enthusiasts or first responders