The Fenix HP16R is a rechargeable high-performance outdoor headlamp. The spot- and floodlight can be used simultaneously or separately to deliver a max output of 1250 lumens, runtime of 300 hours and a far-reaching beam of 255 meters. The HP16R is a headlamp with a separate battery case, powered by the included Fenix ARB-LP3000 Li-polymer battery pack, or the headlamp can also run on 4 Ni-MH/Alkaline AA batteries. Additionally, the headlamp is rechargeable via the USB Type-C port in the battery case. The HP16R will be an indispensable aid in your mountaineering, searching, snow-hiking or any other challenging outdoor activities.
- 1250 lumens maximum output.
- Luminus SST40 white light LED, Cree XP-G3 S4 neutral white LED and Everlight 2835 red light LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 3000mAh Li-polymer battery pack and compatible with 4 AA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries (charging is prohibited).
- Separately controlled dual switch for easy and fast operation.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- USB Type-C charging port with 2A fast charging, 3 hours for full charging.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, integrated die-casting for better heat dissipation and safety performance.