Zeiss Conquest HD T 10x42mm Binoculars
Roof Prism / Waterproof, Fogproof
The well-balanced Conquest® HD binoculars provide outstanding performance for ambitious nature observation. Uncompromising design, ergonomics and optics at an unbelievably attractive price.
At 115 meters the Conquest HD 10x42 offers the largest field of view in its class. Maximum overview at close quarters and optimum magnification at long range. Whether you are watching birds in the bushes a few meters away or zebras in the distance on the African plains, the 10x42 ensures that you are well equipped for virtually any situation. Thanks to the increased magnification performance you can enjoy particularly detailed insights into the natural world. The special design, combined with optimum ergonomics and non-slip operation plus the large focusing wheel for high precision focusing in any situation, ensure just the right level of observation comfort.
- Outdoor / Leisure
- Birdwatching / Wildlife Observation
- Twilight / Night
- 90% Light Transmission: Higher definition glass produces 90% to-the-eye light transmission, great low-light performance and excellent target resolution across the entire magnification range.
- Optimised operating elements: Comfortable observation is not just a matter of lenses. The comfortable focus system with the large focusing wheel ensures easy handling, optimum grip and precise focusing even with gloves. The eyecups round off its ergonomic perfection. Slightly slanted, they are carefully aligned to aid observation comfort.
- Compact and robust construction: Compact size, low weight and robust body construction guarantee readiness for use under all conditions. Comfortable observation is not just a matter of lenses. Ergonomics plays a major role too and this is where the Conquest HD, with its compact size and lightweight, modern design, truly comes into its own.
- A clear view, whatever the weather: There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature even in wet weather. This is why ZEISS developed LotuTec®. A coating for the lenses of binoculars and spotting scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.
- ZEISS T* Coating: ZEISS T* coating is a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images which you will experience above all in adverse light conditions and in the twilight. Behind it, however, there is no specific formula for building up the layers. Instead, it is a technology that is constantly adjusted to suit new glass materials and requirements, which varies from lens to lens.