Timberland Men’s Chocorua Boot
Our Chocorua Trail waterproof boots mean business on the trails and lend a rugged aesthetic to your streetwear look. These men's hiking boots are built for traction and use the power of a Timber-Dry membrane to keep feet dry.
- Premium full-grain, waterproof leather and mesh uppers
- TimberDry membrane provides breathable waterproof protection
- Adjustable, rustproof lacing system for a customized fit
- ReBOTL fabric linings
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight, all-day cushioning
- Removable contoured sockliner for additional underfoot comfort
- Solid rubber outsole with lugs for superior traction
- REBOTL MATERIAL
Products with ReBOTL material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
- WATERPROOF FOOTWEAR
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.