SOG MAC-V Multi Tool
- The SOG Specialty Knives & Tools SM1001-CP MacV Tool is handy whether you need to open a bottle, tighten a screw or nut, pry a staple out, cut fishing line, or touch up a blade on the go, the MacV Tool has what you need. Designed to resemble the original skull from the MACV-SOG group of which the company is named after, the MacV Tool is a versatile everyday carry, keychain tool that will prove handy in many situations. Best of all, its already in your pocket. Made out of durable 3Cr13 stainless steel, the one-piece design with hardcased black coating will last many years. The number of uses for a convenient tool like this is endless, especially when you take it everywhere you go as it also complies with TSA regulations. It has twelve basic components: pry bar, bottle opener, small flathead driver, large flathead driver, small Phillips driver, line cutter, blade sharpener, 1/4 wrench, 5/16 wrench, 3/8 wrench, 1/4 hex bit driver, and lanyard/keychain hole. The SOG Specialty Knives & Tools SM1001-CP MacV Tool comes with a limited lifetime warranty that protects against defects in manufacturing and materials. Each SOG product is created with the help of company founder and chief engineer, Spencer Frazer. Known for their uncompromising style and performance, these knives and tools showcase innovation, dependability and a unique, futuristic style that has garnered awards and recognition worldwide. SOG products have also won favor among law enforcement, military and industrial customers that rely on their tools to perform flawlessly in the toughest, most adverse conditions.
- 12 tools in 1, designed to resemble the original skull from the MACV SOG group
- 3Cr13 stainless steel in hardcased black construction
- Total Components: 12
- Size: 2.5-inch x 1.5-inch, Weight: 0.6-ounces
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty