Sitka Men’s Downpour Jacket – Elevated II
Waterproof / Breathable
Combining a 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® membrane with a deadly silent brushed polyester face, the Downpour Jacket is an iron-clad insurance policy for unpredictable skies. We added a safety harness pass-through port to help keep you safe, dry and ready in the clutch.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Weight: 27.3 oz.
- Fabric: 3-Layer Waterproof GORE-TEX® Laminate, Brushed Polyester Knit Face, Brushed Polyester Knit Interior.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Safety Harness Pass-Through Port: The safety harness pass-through port allows you to wear a harness closer to your body and add or subtract layers without removing the harness as conditions change.
- Sculpted Hood: A form-fitted hood is cut for maximum visibility and a drawstring hood seals out moisture from above while moving with you to prevent vision obstruction.
- Articulated Fit: Articulated patterning keeps you comfortable in the seated position with extra length in the seat to shed water off your back.
- Fully Adjustable Hood: Fully adjustable hood allows easy and quiet fine tuning to shed precipitation while maximizing field of vision.
- Lightly Brushed Knit Face: Quiet and hydrophobic brushed exterior keep you comfortable all day and stealthy when drawing on approaching deer.
- Fitted Forearms & Shoulders: Fitted forearms reduce string contact while well-shaped elbows and shoulders maximize range of motion through the draw cycle.
- GORE-TEX® Technology: Garments made with GORE-TEX® fabrics are durably waterproof, lightweight, and extremely breathable.