Sitka Downpour GTX Glove – Elevated II
The Downpour GTX Glove keeps your hands dry and functioning in the wettest weather imaginable, deploying a 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane that's bonded all the way through with +Grip for non-slip grip. A face fabric of a stretchwoven polyester moves with you, while an absorbent back pad keeps a runny nose from blowing the moment of truth.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Fabric: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Laminate, 4-Way Stretch Woven Polyester Face with Polyester Fleece Lining.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Pittard's Oiltac Leather Palms: High-grip leather palm gives you complete control of your weapon.
- Articulated Fingers: For ultimate dexterity and precision.
- GORE-TEX® Technology: Garments made with GORE-TEX® fabrics are durably waterproof, lightweight, and extremely breathable.
- PrimaLoft® Technology: PrimaLoft® products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet.