Simrad GO7 XSR, w/3-in-1 Transducer & Map
The GO7 XSR is a great way to add GPS navigation, sonar, and even radar to your boat. This compact yet feature-packed display is perfect for smaller sportboats, dayboats, and center-consoles. Wireless connectivity to smartphones and tablets keeps you in control from anywhere on board, almost like a second display.
Get more from every day on the water
Simrad GO series displays are designed to help you make the most of your time on the water and are a perfect addition to sportboats, dayboats, and center-consoles. Behind every sunlight-viewable GO series touchscreen lies a built-in GPS receiver, echosounder, wireless connectivity, and industry standard NMEA 2000® networking. Navigate, connect with mobile devices, control accessories like your on-board sound system, and choose from an array of built-in sonar. Radar capabilityavailable on the GO7 and aboveoffers added safety and fishfinding functionality.
- Widescreen display with bright LED backlight
- Easy to use with simple, tablet-style touchscreen controls
- Compatible with Broadband 3G/4G and Halo radar (GO7 and above)
- Supports a wide range of charts from C-MAP and more
- View and control your display from a compatible smartphone or tablet
- Built-in support for CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging, or ForwardScan sonar: just add a compatible transducer
- Works with the WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (GO7 and above, North America only)