Simrad GO12 XSE, w/3-in-1 Transducer no Map
Take control of your on-board electronics with the GO12 XSE. Perfect for sportboats, cruisers, and center-consoles, this touchscreen chartplotter features built-in sonar, radar capability, and seamless integration with a wide range of optional accessories from autopilot to entertainment. Stay in control from anywhere on board with wireless mirroring to mobile devices.
Get more from every day on the water
Simrad GO series displays are designed to help you make the most of your time on the water and are a perfect addition to sportboats, dayboats, and center-consoles. Behind every sunlight-viewable GO series touchscreen lies a built-in GPS receiver, echosounder, wireless connectivity, and industry standard NMEA 2000® networking. Navigate, connect with mobile devices, control accessories like your on-board sound system, and choose from an array of built-in sonar. Radar capabilityavailable on the GO7 and aboveoffers added safety and fishfinding functionality.
- Widescreen display with bright LED backlight
- Easy to use with simple, tablet-style touchscreen controls
- Compatible with Broadband 3G/4G and Halo radar (GO7 and above)
- Supports a wide range of charts from C-MAP and more
- View and control your display from a compatible smartphone or tablet
- Built-in support for CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging, or ForwardScan sonar: just add a compatible transducer
- Works with the WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (GO7 and above, North America only)