Shimano Calcutta 201B Baitcast Reel (Left Hand)
The Calcutta series of reels represents the core of Shimanos quality, versatility, dependability and long-term value. In sizes from the 100 to the 30 # class 700, theres a Calcutta reel for almost any application, in fresh or saltwater. With Cross Carbon Drag, A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings), and Super Free, the Calcutta will give you years of solid performance.From an angling perspective, every individual who has owned and enjoyed using Shimano tackle has a reason to thank a Japanese visionary named Shozaburo Shimano, who in 1921 declared I aim to make Shimanos products the best in Kansai, then the best in Japan, and finally the best in the world."For over 80 years, Shimano has concentrated on precision engineering, one step at a time. Creating the most innovative products and processes you can hold in your hand today.
- The Calcutta series of reels represents the core of Shimano's quality; versatility; dependability; and long-term value
- This classic round reel will keep up with the fastest low profile reels for today's fishing styles and is suitable for almost any application whether in fresh or saltwater
- Built with super-strong; ultralight forged aluminum frames and side plates ensures that all parts will remain in perfect alignment for lifelong smooth power and solid rigidity
- All sizes feature the ultra-smooth Dartanium Drags and the popular Speton Handles along with Anti-Rust Bearings
- Max Drag: 11 lbs. / Gear Ratio: 6.0:1. / Weight: 10.1 oz. / Line Retrieve: 27" / Bearings: 3BB + 1RB PowerPro Line Cap: 40/135;50/130;65/90 Mono Line Cap: 8/210;10/190;14/120 / Retrieve: Left