Lansky Diamond Knife Sharpening System
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock
Please notify me when item is back in stock
- The 3-Stone Diamond Controlled-Angle Sharpening System ensures that your knife edge sharpens to the exact bevel you specify. Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time, regardless of your sharpening ability; this guided sharpening system is excellent for beginners and advanced users alike.
All Lansky Controlled-Angle Knife Sharpening Systems allow users to select the sharpening angles that are best suited for their knife's intended use. The four sharpening angles and their uses are:
- 17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, fillet knives or similar tools. An extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and slicing knives.
- 25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that cut cardboard, rope or carpets. Best for heavy duty use.