Korkers Darkhorse Wading Boot
A remastered classic from the optimal traction brand; the DarkHorse is not a one trick pony. Made for the angler that can't compromise weight and durability for function. The DarkHorse is a lightweight, fast-mover, made for the angler who is looking for just the right balance between flexibility and durability. At 9 inches in height, the DarkHorse offers ample ankle support. The combination of the BOA M2 lacing system and Korkers proprietary 3 Ply Fit System lock the foot in place and provide supreme support around the ankle and heel. The DarkHorse offers an enhanced EVA midsole & TPU toe cap for better durability, as well as Protected Stitching for better longevity.
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition
- BOA M2 lacing system for quick on/off and custom fit
- Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance and tonal camo pattern
- Molded TPU Toe Cap for durability and toe bump protection and protected stitching for prolonged thread life
- Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight