Kershaw 7″ Stainless Fillet Knife w/Sheath
- Kershaws Clearwater 7 Fillet is an ideal knife on the water and in the kitchen for processing medium to large fish. The flexible blade is made with Japanese 420J2 stainless steel, yielding highly corrosive and stain resistant quality, ideal for working around water. Designed with flexibility in mind, the blade can bend without breaking, allowing easy cuts through the body of a fish for an ideal fillet. The Clearwaters handle sports a sleek basic black with bold neon-orange highlights and is contoured for comfort. The co-polymer handle material provides a sturdy grip and a rubbery texture, preventing hand fatigue and slippage when breaking down larger fish such as tilapia, salmon, snapper, tuna, cod, eel, catfish, and more. When not in use, the included ABS sheath protects the blade for safe storage and easy carrying options. Made in the USA by Kershaws skilled knifemakers, the Clearwater 7 Fillet knife is a high-quality knife for any fishing environment or kitchen.
- 7" high-performance Japanese 420J2 stainless steel blade is resistant to corrosion; includes an ABS sheath with belt holster for blade protection and easy storage
- Comfortable, basic Black, textured, co-polymer soft rubber grip ensures a comfortable in-hand feel that won't slip, with neon-orange accents for easy detection
- Made in the U.S.A. And Backed by Kershaw limited Lifetime Warranty and excellent customer service
- Excellent knife for breaking down larger fresh and salt-water fish including such as tilapia, Salmon, Snapper, Tuna, Cod, eel, catfish, and more
- Keep handy in boats, tackle boxes, backpacks, on belts or in kitchens