Kershaw 7″ Boning Fillet Knife w/Spoon & Sheath
- For all-around cleaning and boning, the Kershaw 7-inch Boning Knife with Spoon (1243SHX) is the pro-choice of anglers who target fish like salmon, trout and steelhead. Preparing the catch, maneuvering around bones, then removing the bloodline with the same convenient tool, the boning knife makes cleaning fish faster and easier. Doubling as a fillet knife, it glides through fish swiftly and effortlessly. The razor-sharp, fixed, 420J2 stainless steel blade with a satin finish has excellent corrosion resistance essential for use in a wet environment. The easy to sharpen knife offers the right amount of flex to make filleting easier and to preserve the delicate flesh and flavor. The glass-filled nylon, black handle is durable and has a rubberized overmold with the exclusive K-Texture grip ensuring a secure hold, even in slippery conditions. The spoon can be used to scrape the fish during cleaning or to eat the fish when cooked. For safe, easy storage, a blade protector is included.
- Expert staple for fisherman targeting salmon, trout and steelhead fish
- Razor-sharp 420J2 stainless steel fixed blade offers the perfect amount of flex to make filleting easier, preserving the flesh and flavor of the fish; stored in blade protector
- Glass-filled nylon handle with exclusive K-Texture Grip ensures a secure hold in marine, wet, slippery conditions
- Easily maneuvers around bones, glides through fish quickly, removes the bloodline, cleans fish easier and faster all in the same tool
- Ideal Use: fishing, tackle box necessity and staple, hunting, survival, camping, fly-fishing, deep sea fishing, cooking fish, use in kitchen