Kershaw 7.5″ Narrow Fillet Knife w/Sheath
- Every angler or cook needs Kershaws 7.5 Narrow Fillet Knife as part of their fishing gear. Perfect for filleting bass or smaller trout, it can also handle and break down larger fish such as: tilapia, salmon, red fish, snapper, tuna, butterfish, eel, catfish or cod. For use in a wet environment, the blade is razor-sharp 420J2 stainless steel with an excellent corrosion resistance. The tough and durable steel is easy to re-sharpen and offers just the right amount of flex to make filleting easier. The handle is made from glass-filled nylon for durability and has a rubberized overmold with the exclusive K-Texture grip, ensuring a secure hold even in slippery, marine conditions. For easy storage, a blade protector is included with purchase. The sleek, unobtrusive design of the silver blade and black handle makes for a simple and stylish knife. This high-quality cutlery knife can be used for skinning, filleting, cleaning fish, food preparation, stabbing or slicing.
- Quality, razor-sharp 420J2 stainless steel blade for excellent corrosion resistance. Ideal for use in a wet environment; tough and easy to resharpen
- Offers the right amount of flex making filleting easier while preserving the delicate flesh and flavor of the fish
- Sleek, unobtrusive fixed blade with black glass-filled nylon, K-Textured handle stored in blade protector; included with purchase
- High quality, durable cutlery knife with great general purpose for skinning, filleting, cleaning fish, camping, hunting, food preparation, stabbing or slicing
- Excellent companion for cooks, chefs, bakers, campers, hunters, fishermen and more