Islander MR3 Single Action Reel
$674.99 – $749.99
- Large Arbor For Quick Retrieve
The MR3's spool features a large arbor which increases your retrieval rate so that when that torpedo makes a run at the boat youve got the pick up to stay on it. The design also eliminates the need for backing while still providing you with enough capacity for the longest of runs.
- Interchangeable Retrieve
For all the lefties out there who are sick of fishing backwards the MR3 is your reel. With a simple procedure, you can reel your reel your way.
- Custom Laser Engraving
Perfect for retirement gifts, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate events or just a personalized look, this add on ensures your reel will stand out. Leave a note during checkout or give us a call and we'll provide you with more information.The laser engraving process permanently etches the anodized finish without fully penetrating the coating to ensure the finishs anti-corrosive properties are maintained. The process produces a white finish we cannot engrave in colour.
- Cork Drag. The silky smooth drag that has made Islanders famous across the salmon fishing world
- Large Arbor Spool Design. Provides quick line pick up and eliminates the need for backing
- Changeable retrieval direction. Good for right or left handed anglers
- Machined Out of Aerospace Grade Aluminum. Every Islander reel starts as a solid puck of aluminum before CNC machines turn it into a finished product.
- Hand-Polished Mirror Finish. We spare no detail in crafting the finest reels which is why each reel is buffed by hand to eliminate machine lines and other imperfections
- Two Year Warranty. Against any failure due to defects in materials or workmanship (see warranty section for full details)
- Made in Canada. Proudly designed, machined, built and tested on Vancouver Island