Carhartt Men’s Traditional Coat
Men’s insulated jacket cut for movement.
This warm jacket has the same classic look as our Traditional Coat but with a design that gives you complete freedom to move. It's made of durable duck that feels broken-in from the start. Stretch panels across the shoulders give you uninhibited motion while swinging a hammer or plowing a snowy driveway.
- Heavyweight, 12-Ounce 100% ring-spun washed cotton duck
- Nylon taffeta quilted with 80-gram 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Full Swing was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and a bigger bend in the elbows
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Corduroy-trimmed collar; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs
- Two-way center front zipper with snap and hook-and-loop secure storm flap; Drawcord on waist
- Two bellowed chest pockets with button closure
- Two large bellowed lower-front pockets with reinforcement
- Two inside pockets with hook-and-loop closure and zipper