Caldwell Matrix Shooting Rest
Caldwell sets a new standard for value, performance and features in a shooting rest. The highly versatile Matrix combines great features and rock-solid stability in an affordable rest. Central to the design is the innovative, ultra-rigid U-channel frame, quickly adjusting in length for the perfect fit with any gun while remaining completely stable. The two piece sliding frame has plenty of clearance for hi-capacity, detachable magazines as well as lever action guns. A convenient storage area incorporated into the front of the base has a removable lid that doubles as a rubberized rear support for firing handguns.
- DIMENSIONS: 23 inches L x 19 inches W with 4.5 inches of overall length adjustment
- ACCURACY: With a spring-loaded tension mechanism and height adjustment knob, a wobble free front cradle and multiple rigid supports molded to the frame, this rest is made for rock-solid stability
- NON-DESTRUCTIVE: This rest features an over-molded front and rear cradle with non-marring material that will securely hold your gun without damaging any point of contact
- EASE OF USE: Adjustment knobs are conveniently placed to allow for easy adjustments that do not require removing the gun from the rest
- VERSATILITY: This rest features a removable rear rest that will allow for handgun use, as well as a storage area with removable over-molded lid and a rear rest that is adjustable to fit any long rifle; including detachable magazine rifles