Buck Iceman Folding Knife
w/Belt Clip, no Sheath
Buck started making tactical knives during WWII and has continued to push the potential of materials and design to make better functioning tools. Built to serve the needs of those who serve us, this line of heavy duty knives are designed for the most demanding of situations.
420HC is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add Buck's exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance Buck hardens to a Rockwell hardness of 58-60HRC.
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.105"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: Black Aluminum with Rubber Insert
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel, Removable
- Weight: 6.3 oz. (178 g)